FW: New Jersey Wing,
The 2011 New Jersey Wing Basic Encampment and RCLS is now accepting applications for cadet staff positions. Any cadet who has completed Basic Encampment is eligible to apply for the positions. Please refer to attachment, "Staff Positions Descriptions 2011," for a complete listing of staff positions available and their descriptions.
There are several steps you will need to take to complete your application.
1. Complete the following application materials and submit by email to email@example.com by 20 January 2011. You will also be required to bring a hard copy of your entire application to the review board.
- Application Form (see attachment, "Cadet Staff Application Form")
- Statement of Motivation: must answer the questions, "Why do you want to be a staff member at the 2011 NJWG Basic Encampment and RCLS? What qualifies you for the positions you are applying for?" (typed, 1 page, double-spaced)
- Resume, typed, 1 page
- One letter of recommendation by an individual who is not a member of CAP and not a family member.
2. Register on EventBrite at http://be11staffreview.eventbrite.com/ by 20 January 2011.
3. Attend the review boards on 30 January 2011. For cadets who are also attending NCSA and COY review boards on 29 January, billeting and meals will be made available. To chose this option, please register on EventBrite appropriately.
Further information about review boards will be sent out via DragonNet in January. Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your application and we look forward to meeting you.
JARED A. KLEIMAN, CAPT, CAP
COMMANDANT OF CADETS
2010 NEW JERSEY WING BASIC ENCAMPMENT AND RCLS